Tadacip is an anti-ED medication. It is one of the most popular drugs on the market. Although its main use is treating impotency, it can also be used for BPH therapy.
Background Information on ED
There are many things that can affect your body and ultimately lead to impotence. As we now are beginning to learn, this issue is shockingly common. Many men simply decide to look past it, living a sexless life, possibly ruining their marriage and letting a very serious condition remain unmedicated. There are many possible causes for ED, including:
- Psychological issues, namely constant stress, overworking, depression and anxiety. There are many cases in which the patients started having performance anxiety after a random ED episode, and that, of course, leads to permanent ED.
- Lackluster sex life and the lack of a long-term partner.
- Hormonal imbalance, issues with the endocrine system and low testosterone levels.
- Unhealthy lifestyle, sedentary lifestyle, smoking, heavy drinking, substance abuse, unhealthy diet, obesity, lack of exercise.
- Preexisting conditions that lead to erectile dysfunction.
Why Pick Tadacip?
There are some key strengths that we would like to point out:
- Relative safeness when compared to the alternatives. You’ll see more detailed info in regards to that in the Side-Effects section.
- Long-lasting beneficial effects. In many cases, patients can take one tablet in the morning and not worry about their ED in the evening.
- You can’t get addicted to this medication even if you take it every day. There are no withdrawal symptoms either.
- This medication is reasonably priced.
- It doesn’t interact with fatty foods, i.e. fat-heavy foods do not slow down this medication’s absorption.
- It is easy to take.
How to Take Tadacip?
We will talk about 2 basic kinds of anti-ED therapy with this tablet. Your starting dose is depended on a variety of factors.
The first way of curing impotence with this pill is on-demand. You usually start with a ten-milligram dosage. You take it half an hour before your scheduled intimacy. Depending on your body’s response, your physician might readjust the dose – it can be increased up to twenty milligrams or reduced to five milligrams.
The second way of curing impotence with tadacip tablet is taking it daily. You just need to swallow this pill every day at about the same time. Your starting dose is usually two and a half milligrams, but it can be increased to five milligrams per day.
In case you are using this medication daily (2nd way) and happen to involatarialy miss a dose, you must take it ASAP. Nonetheless, if it’s nearly the time for you to take your subsequent dose, you must pass up the missed dose and carry on with your usual schedule. Never, under any circumstances try to double your dosage to “catch up”.
You must be aware of the fact that this tablet can perhaps lead to some unwelcome adverse responses. The better part of them are harmless and temporary. Let’s talk about the most frequent adverse responses (1-10 of every 100 patients):
- Flushing, neck rash.
- Fatigue and tiredness.
- Vertigo, temporal headache, sleepiness, lack of energy.
- Nasal congestion, nasal catarrh.
- Smarting eyes, swelling of the eyes, difficulties in photosensitivity.
- Gastric issues, vomiting, nausea, diarrhoea, priapism, apathy.
- Hyperhidrosis, increased BP, irregular heartbeat.
- Pain in the lumbar spine.
Uncommon adverse responses (10 of every 1000 patients):
- Wooziness, stomach ache, blurry vision.
- Haematospermia, labored breathing, severely increased heart rate.
- Nasal bleeding, changes in BP and tinnitus.
Rare adverse responses (10 of every 10000 patients):
- Violent seizures, fainting, short-term amnesia.
- Loss of hearing, hives.
You are also required to be aware of the fact that we skipped some adverse responses for the sake of brevity. You must keep an eye out for any conceivable unwelcomed reactions while using this medication. Always make sure you have a precise understanding of the info offered both by your medic and by the manufacturer’s leaflet.
You are required to exercise extreme caution with some preexisting medical conditions. You must never take Tadacip if you have or have ever had:
- CVDs, including cardiac dysrhythmia, chest pain, and high-output HF.
- Peptic ulcers.
- Conditions that affect your hearing.
- History of dehydration.
- Vision problems.
- Issues that affect your genitalia, including Peyronie’s disease.
- Medical conditions that affect the kidneys and/or liver.
- High blood pressure or low blood pressure.
People younger than 18 and people over the age of 85 are also required to steer clear of this medication.
It is possible to OD on Tadacip 20 mg (Tadalafil). The overdose itself is possible when you take over 500 milligrams in a day. The symptoms that you will experience are basically the same adverse responses that have become more pronounced. In an event of an OD, the user is required to stop taking the pill and contact the closest healthcare center or 911.
You can never resort to self-treatment. You will require symptomatic treatment after dialysis. Please stay safe and never exceed the dosagee suggested by your physician.
These types of interactions can easily result in unwelcome adverse reactions, curb the efficiency of this treatment or possibly boost the action of a tablet. Make sure you aren’t using any of the following medical products:
- Adrenergic alpha-agonists, such as chlorothiazide, Cardura, Diuril, Catapres, and Clonidine.
- α-adrenoreceptor antagonists, such as indoramin, terazosin, naftopidil, phentolamine, doxazosin, bunazosin.
- Angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors, such as quinapril, fosinopril, spirapril, imidapril, moexipril, temocapril.
- Antibacterials, such as ketolide, cethromycin, telithromycin, roxithromycin, erythromycin, azithromycin, clarithromycin.
- Anti-epileptic drugs such as primidone, phenytoin, phenobarbitone, phenobarbital.
- Antimycotic medications, namely verapamil, zileutin, nefazodone, erythromycin, clarithromycin, cimetidine, zafirlukast, azithromycin, diltiazem, fluvoxamine, gatifloxacin, fluoxetin, saquinavir, fluconazole.
- AT1 receptor antagonists, such azilsartan, olmesartan, eprosartan, aseprosartan.
- β-blockers, namely pronethalol, pindolol, metoprolol, hydroxypropranolol, bupranolol.
- Calcium channel antagonists, namely diltiazem, verapamil, lercanidipine, nifedipine, nisoldipine, lacidipine, felodipine, nimodipine.
- Alkyl nitrites, i.e. “poppers”.
- Hep C drugs.
- Human immunodeficiency virus infection and acquired immune deficiency syndrome treatments, such as etravirine, ritonavir, lopinavir, ganciclovir, tipranavir, amprenavir, efavirenz, delavirdine, raltegravir.
This page doesn’t cover all possible drug interaction. Please make sure you have a talk with a qualified specialist prior to you continuing with this kind of treatment. You are required to create a list of all healthcare products you are taking at the moment (OTC medications, vitamins, supplements, prescription pills and herbals) and share it with your medic for further research.
Tadacip and Alcohol
When it comes to liquor interactions, your best bet is steering clear of it altogether. Ethanol increases load on heart, it increases the number of contraction, therefore cardiac work also increases. Tadacip has the same effect on your body and thanks to the two working together, your heart is now experiencing a double load. Your heart works hard and that leads to increased BP, headaches, flushing, and wooziness.
Even if you manage to avoid these types of severe interactions, there’s still a chance that you will experience something less harmful but way more disappointing. Ethanol can also stimulate the outflow of blood from your penile area, it causes your blood vessels to expand.
Tadacip and Food Interactions
Even though it is completely safe to take this tablet together with almost any types of food, some patients have experienced marginally better results if they minimize their food intake. This is especially important if your diet consists mostly of fat-rich foods.
It’s best to avoid consuming grapefruit or consuming grapefruit juice/any other grapefruit-based products while undergoing your anti-ED treatment. Maybe your MD can find a way to do it safely, but you’re better off staying grapefruit-free.
Other than that, there are no food interactions, but you should be aware of the fact that eating healthier can marginally improve your general wellbeing and increase this tablet’s impact.
How to Improve This Drug’s Effectiveness?
Some life style changes can decrease the number/possibility/severity of the adverse reaction while also significantly boosting the efficacy of this tablet. Of course, that would require for the therapy to be individualized but there are still some common ways of boosting this drug’s effectiveness – quitting smoking, decreasing your alcohol intake and finding a suitable diet/workout plan.
Basic Facts and Numbers
- This medication remains effective for 2160 minutes straight. At the moment, it’s the longest lasting anti-ED medication when compared to its alternatives.
- This drug comes in different doses: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40, and 60 milligrams, that’s the exact amount of its active ingredient contained in a single tablet.
- You can’t exceed your dose, i.e. you cannot use more than 1 tablet in a day.
- In order for you to achieve a long-lasting effect, you need to consume this tablet about 35 mins. prior to your scheduled intimacy.
It is best to swallow the tablet with water.
- The peak concertation of the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) in your system happens 120 mins. after swallowing it.
This medication’s main active element is Tadalafil. Take a look at the other components of this pill:
- Magnesium stearate;
- 2-hydroxypropyl ether;
- Milk sugar;
- Sodium dodecyl sulfate;
- Croscarmellose sodium;
- Carboxymethyl cellulose
Frank: 60-year-old healthy male here. I’ve been taking this drug for several years straight and it has changed my life, my partner’s life and our marriage. Needless to say, the changes were all for the better. My sporadic hard-on issues started approximately 3 years ago. I felt like something was missing, felt like something was wrong. Tried exercising and staying healthy – that didn’t work. What worked was Tadacip. This drug had managed to change my life completely. No side effects, great sex. Good luck to you all!
Michael: I’m now 61, for years I’ve had all kinds of different issues with my health. Frequently, my issues would result in sleepless nights and issues with my erections. Hell, even my urination was always accompanied by some sort of pain/burning. My life was awful, but thankfully I’ve started taking care of myself. Thanks to Tadacip, I have no issues anymore. There were minor side-effects but for that kind of relief that I got – I’d say it is completely worth it. This drug makes a difference. Don’t think twice about it, just try it!
Tommy: I feel like I’m 18 all over again (I’m 52 now). I have a very, very active sex life – 2x/3x times per day. Not bad for an old-timer, huh? Well, all I can do here is thank Tadacip for being such an awesome drug. I previously never had any issues getting hard, but my age is slowly catching up on me, hahaha. My erections started getting less-than-perfect and Tadacip helped stop that disease dead in its tracks. I always take the 5mg dose in the morning! Strongly recommended to all the folks out there. It works.
Nate: I’ve been operated for prostate cancer. They had to beam me up (Scotty) and that alone kind of wrecked my health. I’m now 58 with a very high sexual drive. Sometimes I find it incredibly hard to achieve/maintain an erection, so I’m constantly using Tadacip 20 mg. Gotta be honest with you, I’m back to better than youth condition when it comes my erections. It’s hard to believe that such a reasonably-priced drug can make such a huge difference. You are going to be shocked by the results, I’m telling you.