Description of the preparation:
Many men know about the problems with erection from the firsthand. Having once been in an awkward situation, the representatives of the stronger sex begin to search for a suitable stimulant with erection means. In the market for such drugs, pharmaceutical companies regularly offer customers new ways to improve potency. The preparation Suhagra for men (Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg) – is a generic of famous Viagra drug. It has an absolutely same properties and principle of action. The difference is in the improved formula of the agent allows to achieve faster results without harm to health.
The composition of the preparation contains the following components:
Sildenafil citrate – 100 mg
Additional substances: lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, starch and some other components that promote faster absorption of the drug.
Thanks to the improved formula compared to famous blue pill, the list of contraindications to the use of the drug is much less, and the incidence of adverse reactions decreased.
It is recommended to buy stronger tablets for men, who want a guaranteed effect, a firm erection and a prolonged sexual intercourse, filled with new bright sensations and emotions.
Application features and dosage:
After taking the drug, its effect comes after 50 minutes. This time interval can vary both in the large and the smaller side. It depends on the following factors:
- Individual characteristics of the body of a man (body weight, hypersensitivity to the active substance of the drug)
- Quality and quantity of food consumed. For example, fatty foods tend to delay the onset of action of the drug
The optimal dosage is 50 mg per day. For the convenience of men who have enough of this amount of sildenafil, the tablet has a separationand you can easily divide it in a half. The maximum allowed dose of the drug is 100 mg. Exceeding the manufacturer’s specified rate leads to the development of a number of allergic reactions and side effects.
If you have some health problems and contraindications to take ED pills – contact you doctor to make sure they will not bring you any harm. For example, a man with a kidney deficiency, liver pathologies and diabetes mellitus can buy the preparation. In such cases it is recommended to reduce the dose to 25 mg. For elderly people, adjusting the intake of the drug is not required.
Effectiveness of the drug:
The mechanism of action of the drug after entering the blood consists in inhibiting the synthesis in the body of the enzyme PDE-5, which is responsible for increasing the tone and narrowing of the blood vessels, resulting in the outflow of blood, and the male’s sexual organ is maintained in a non-aggregated state. At the same time, activity in the body of NO (nitric oxide) is stimulated, which contributes to a decrease in vascular tone. This leads to a relaxation of blood vessels and unhindered filling of their blood, so that a steady erection is sufficient for a sexual intercourse. By slowing the production of PDE-5, the erect condition of the penis persists for a longer time, increasing the duration of sexual contact.
Suhagra for male potency helps to eliminate even the most severe disorders of sexual function. Due to the regular application of the facility, the following results are achieved:
- The process of developing an erection is significantly accelerated
- The sex organ of a man is for a longer time in the erect state
- The duration of intimacy increases
- Eliminates the problem of premature ejaculation
- Increased sensitivity of the genitals, erogenous zones, due to which a man gets satisfaction from sexual act
- Enhance sensations during orgasm
- The drug is valid for 4-5 hours. At this time, the partner is able to commit several sexual acts, since the time it takes for him to recover is reduced
Contraindications and side effects:
Clinical studies have shown that, in general, the product of Suhagra has good tolerability and causes negative reactions from the body in extremely rare cases. Before using the product, it is recommended to visit a doctor for advice, and also to study the instructions attached to the tablets to avoid the occurrence of adverse reactions. The most common are the following:
- Headaches, migraines and dizziness
- Violation of the work of the organs of sight and hearing (change in color perception, extraneous noise in the ears)
- Dysfunction of the digestive system (nausea, vomiting)
- Tides of blood to the face
- Rapid heart rate
- Allergic reactions to the skin, redness, rash
These manifestations, as a rule, have a short-term character. To get rid of unpleasant consequences more quickly, symptomatic treatment is recommended.